Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yarr

Tue Mar 25, 2008, 7:33 PM

I'm a pirate? :pirate:

I went to pick up the SAT results today. Wasted trip since they don't come out for another month it seems :(

We got the dog back from the Vet he had a tumor now he has a *huge* scar.

I have this odd feeling it wasn't necessary to cut that much but I'm not a vet. :shrug: I'm giving him antibiotics daily so it heals.

I love Dark Eldar on Soulstorm so I looked up some info on them and found a nice story:aww: Well it's not exactly nice but it's neat?

[link]

Oh while were on links a very amazing person sent me the Llama Song and I wish to share it :giggle: [link] :dance:

I''m going hiking sometimes on the weekend :w00t: I love rainforests they're so cold :)

If we do go and I sincerely hope it doesn't turn out into a last moment oh we can't like it has a tendency to, we'll be going a path I've never been on :noes: gnomes and aliens!

I got a call from a friend that used to go to my school. He's deeply autistic our conversations when we had them were about Nickelodeon shows besides that he liked giving me hugs very much.

He's absolutely amazing at drawing he got an art scholarship and got shipped to Florida last year. Gave me a 5 minute hug and told me he'd miss me talking with me about Spongebob alot before he left.

I have a feeling someone called me and gave him the phone he seemed surprised at first but then he got really happy :)

Anyways

I have to go do laundry now byes :XD: :heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment