Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moar New Jersey

Fri Jul 11, 2008, 3:29 PM

Well the new DA format caught me sleepy and is confusing me to no end.

When I said I fixed the comp I meant I got it in a barely standard working condition from a virus infested, damaged assortment of scrap, still in it's current state only the most generous would call it competent. This means I'm having trouble tackling 78 deviations and 46 messages. I'll deal with the messages and journals, I'm sorry if I miss out on someone's work I'll try to do a check on all the galleries I watch whenever I get on a decent computer.

My aunt has a lot of surrealist paintings they're neat. Mostly all I fave on DA is Fantasy/Sci Fi and Surrealism Pictures or drawings so they make me happy. The air feels cold, dry and stale though not entirely unplesant. It's also cold and I don't like squirrels.

Daily life well basically I'm on sleeping pills I do loath the things but I wouldn't be sleeping at all without them. My eyes are sunken and sporting dark rings. The nightmares won't stop but I'm stressed so it's a given they won't stop just get worse.

Grandpa's okay he doesn't feel the pain thanks to the morphine patches and medications but he's also staring at walls unresponsive or sleeping most of the time. He doesn't know my name most of the time but he still calls me what he's always called me "child". I truly love the man and it pains me more than it shows or I wish to express and more than I can put into words to see him dying and an echo of who he was. I won't leave him, not here especially over rushing into college. I can mask it but it really makes me want to strangle people who ask me if I'm really sure about staying and that I should think about my future. I hate selfishness with a passion and trying to impose it on me over a loved one in this situation just nuh huh that's just asking for a broken nose not giving advice.


Onto more happy if not mundane things. I cook breakfast, do dishes, clean, change him and help my aunt. It was decided that I will stay. Not sure what I'll do I devoured the books I brought and in abscence of reading material I read those really thin information pamphlets that came with the Morphine patches and the Xanax that people are supposed to read but never do.

I'm watching a lot of animal planet even though I never liked tv for long periods of time I really like the "Animal Cops" series. I caught a bug not sure what it is. It's very slender and see through but here's the deal it obviosuly doesn't have six and has way more than eight very thin hair-like legs. I waste time when everyone's sleeping and I'm not needed with either writing, re-reading or coming on the comp.

I drafted a few things on my notebook which went to my gallery one inspired by a really bad arguement and another by the unceasing nightmares though I tried to make the latter more positive.
Drew some landscapes and critters but I try to not think scanners exist because it makes the pain that they dull and smudge a bit more each day a bit more tangible.

On the comp besides this I play Thing-thing 4 and the Spore Trial.

The Spore Trial crashes every 10 minutes but it's too tempting. It's my dream come true in games for me and my hyperactive creativity runs wild. Here's a link hopefully you'll have a better computer than me. Link:
[link]


Thing-thing gets repetetive and I finished it after playing it for a little over an hour a day for 2 days, pretty basic sidescroll shooter but the weapon selection and customizible options made it amusing for me. Link: [link]

I still really recommend the Spore Trial :)

AND

*poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment