Sunday, January 11, 2009

Apparently hugging is wrong

Sun Mar 23, 2008, 5:53 PM

So...

I hug friends no matter who they are, yet apparently...

I shouldn't hug guy friends because they'll have gay thoughts and rape me.

I shouldn't hug autistic kids because they'll try to hug other people who will either hit them or get gay ideas and rape them also.

I do these things because I don't have a father figure, hugging is an unmanly thing to do. I have no examples of true manliness.

Of course it is purely irrelevant saying that my Dad hugs guy friends because he had dependable father growing up, I can't because I'll get confused andor raped.

Hugging is plain unmanly and wrong towards anything that isn't the opposite gender no matter the circumstances or who they are.

I am wrong she is right.

....

Sarcasm ends.

That was the most disgusting stereotypical homophobic emotionally constipated shit I've ever heard and it was directed at me.

I can't believe someone actually believes that crap...I hug more girls than guys, I've been with a girl.

I have no attraction or curiosity towards the same sex.

I'm just open with my emotions with close friends I trust that includes caring and affection.

Friends may include any human being. Regardless of gender, religion so on.

Affection and sexual attraction are TOTALLY different things.

Affection has nothing to do with sexual orientation at all.

I'm sorry, I'm some screwed in the head hippie and not a stereotypical macho man.

Who likes sports, lifting weights, has a perfect copy of your twisted hypocritical racist mindset and only finds it acceptable to hug girls.

I'd like to quote:

"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave."

* Mohandas Gandhi

I'm pissed and I'm leaving.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment