Sunday, January 11, 2009

Evening

Sat Apr 26, 2008, 4:43 PM

Well hello there :)

I'm back and I finally got the means to download the pictures I've promised for so long :XD: Hope you guys like them :) Animals first :dance:

About life itself. Same past times at school =P Being outspoken and outrageous enough to make everyone laugh, reading books and telling grisly gory stories in my matter of fact voice that creeps everyone out. Have something akin to a fight club with a friend where we just beat each other up only rules are: Ends by tap out, no crotch shots and no hitting of the face :XD: I fight with my elbows, knees and bashing him against walls. He goes for punches and strangle locks grawr lol good fun :D

I'm taking care of kids as my work experience program instead of constant office work. There's this really pale quiet kid who's like really attached to me. I don't get why I just tell the kids who bug him to stop and give him drawing. I distractedly draw things when I can. Usually when they're watching a movie. point is the kid loves my drawings and I give them to him. This basically causes that I won't be posting drawn deviations but it's fine because the kid smiles when he gets them and he rarely smiles. People say we look like brothers. people say we look like brothers. Same pale skin, sharp features and dark eyes.

I get out at 5 in the afternoon and walk home because I take tutoring and will quite possibly take summer. People still assume I'm extremely smart :shrug:

I have my darker moments where I just think it's just that they're dumb and feel like i'm surrounded by idiots. I know about: History, bit about medicine (How to treat minor illnesses and such), philosophy, Strategy, Nature, I'm bilingual, I know New Zealand exists and I enjoy different things like art and literature. Somehow those things make me awesome and insane :confused:

This includes teachers they all think I'm some sort of lazy genius child. Not only that they assume my personal life is fine and I come home to: Watch TV and do nothing instead of reality which is chores, animals and servitude but I don't fancy another visit from social services so they can assume what they want :P Really irritating though :(

I observed the saddest match ever on DoW. Let's just say it was a Dark God's dream. No military tactics at all. No Identification of objectives, Economy of force, Reserves, Pincer movements, Infiltration, Flanking or Supporting Fire. It wasn't even attrition because they'd wait for 5-10 minutes inbetween attacks. It was just spam and fighting and dying over the same patch of earth. I did of course rejoin and killed them slowly as Dark Eldar :)

We picked up an Iguana that apparently got hit by a car. It has some scratches, it's snout has a gash and it keeps drooling blood. I suspect internal injuries and that I don't know how to treat. I dressed it's outside wounds and placed it in the bathtub. I'll take it outside tomorrow so it gets some sunlight. I really hope he/she/it gets better :(

Well that's all for now :aww:

No comments:

Post a Comment