Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shtuff

Fri Apr 4, 2008, 9:04 PM

One of my friends has decided to sell drugs. The why of it is quite the irritating bit. His parents are engineers and quite a large deak of money. The kid basically has everything he wants but ah peer pressure.

He wants to be gansta and he wants to be cool. We had a bit of an arguement over it but it's his life. I'm tired of the "Oh poor Seb he doesn't spoke pot or get drunk" asshole comments when his *cool* friends are over and his complete need to embrace peer pressure.

Peer Pressure is basically trying to emulate society's trends and be cool. In teens it's the reckless sex, the pot and the getting drunk. Why try to go with the worst traits of society. Why not try to be like great figures in history or people currently around you that try to be better themselves and help others.

Oh my bad... that isn't cool it's the pots and the gangstas that are i'm sorry.

I don't know i've always felt alone. What Ive been through and what goes on in my head are things I find really hard to relate to with other people here. That coupled with the fact I don't trust other people with my feelings for situations that happened in my past and that I don't think I need help, I can take care of myself.

Those reasons and others make a gap, there always has been a gap with everyone. I wish I could be open with people and find people that could understand me. I feel so apart I have since I was little.

I can love people but there's still a part of me nobody sees and I don't want them to but I do :shrug: that makes no sense I know.

Heh i don't know where I was going with that. I think I'll head for bed :)

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment