Sunday, January 11, 2009

So

Wed May 21, 2008, 6:20 PM

Well hello! I just finished doing laundry. My own of course I woke up with no wish to deal with other people's underwear though I included trvial things like towels. I'll deal with the whole laundry basket later today an ungodly endeavour but it must be done.

My cat brought me a gift a live one suprisingly, quite possibly the first though she has brough in dying ones, a very small mouse I did debate whenether or not to feed it to the myriad of creatures I care for that might make a meal out of it as they have countless other rodents and insects. It is too small and young, clearly just left his mother's embrace. I kept it a day in a container, fed it, keot it warm and gave it water to drink. To die such slow deaths without giving him a chance to live would be a crime and even though one day it might grow to make hundreds more of it's verminous kind I could not bring myself to sentance it to death. So I freed it in my neighbor's house... may it live a long properous life and piss in their cereal.

I aquired some more seeds and had to get some more pots and well anything that could hold water and drain to transplant the varied fruit tree sprouts that were in the terrariums. Unlike last time where I brought boiling doom down on the terrariums in the form of bubbling scalding water to later on treat the dirt and start over. This time I did not for the numerous minute spiral shelled yellow snails that aparently appeared out of nowhere would die burnt so I guess the moss on the edges stays and the earth will go untreated. I also cleaned the balcony while I was at it even though my garden and terrariums are just a corner of it. It took awhile and I got a very sharp pain on my back after about 3 hours considering I had been up and about cleaning before before that still it's not the pains I usually get but sharp I sat down for about 5 minutes then kept going and it didn't return.

The dog with the tumor has a tumor again in the same part of his torso. Sacrificing him is becoming a more possible option even though he's running about and wagging his tail he has a huge sack of sore covered flesh bulging from his side which he licks at oftenly. It's bigger than my fist by a lot try the size of about something leaning torwards a very large orange. It does seem to pain him especially at night. I'm rubbing anti-biotics on the sores for all it'll do I keep pushing mom to take him to the vet but she says she's too busy.

I went to taco bell and the cashier kept smiling at me... cashiers always smile at me it's scary :( while I was waiting for my food I kept looking at this part of the wall like the corner of a wall and it was sort of shimmering like through a heat haze but really quick and jerky.. either there's something wrong with my eyes or reality was melting there :shrug: Funny thing is it's hapend before in other places.

I watched "Everything is Illuminated". I really enjoyed it. It was a surreal journey it would fall more into magical realism I think. I really enjoyed the movie and recommend it :) If anyone's wondering what happend with that girl the answer is I am ignoring her while she flails about me for attention. If you're someone that knows me well you won't be surprised that my cruelty and empathy are both as depthless in the right circumstances. My heart and empathic protectiveness goes out for animals, friends, children, people with physical or mental disabilities and elderly folk. I dislike the company of other people they are just so... unpleasant and annoying to me.

So the girl...She damned herself by her constant imbellic chatter, saying "Retards are gross cause they drool" and other such shallow comments about how other people look or are. She *adores* stereotypes... Oh she threw a fullblown anger tantrum because I was going to a birthday party when she invited me over little did she know the birthday was at 10p.m. in some bloody bar, that's another story, so I did make time for both but I silently took her tantrum after her overly dramatic exit I sent a text explaining and she apologized. I didn't reply or accept it I guess she assumes I forgave her. She has bloody conversation alone on msn with me when my status is on "Away", i'm cleaning in the living room I can hear the constant chimes. I come back there's like a whole conversation where she asks things answers them herself and keeps talking about the most mudane things and hitting on me. She told me I was good looking but would be better looking still If I worked out. I enjoy being lean and wiry I feel agile. Ach I should go out with her and stuff my face full of twinkies become a whale and see if she's shallow enough to leave me probably would. Dear gods a little maturity and intelligence is too much to ask isn't it? My solitude isn't unbearable company like that is.

I'm trying to find some songs if anyone could help with that I'd give them eternal love and um maybe draw something?

[link] Voltaire rocks and I hope the stereotype loving ignorant stupid news reporters spontanously combust....slowly if that's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment