Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Apocalypse Day!

Wed Sep 10, 2008, 1:01 PM

Well Happy Apocalypse Day! I changed my default picture to the tux and hat, I want to look classy if we die. Today the atom shooting contraption is activated. Some believe it'll cause the end of everything by starting an atom destroying chain or a black hole. It'll be alright though, if the black hole sucks you it might drop you off in a human habitable world... then again it might drop you in the vaccum of space but we must be optmistic! even if I don't think anything living would survive the pressures of going into a black hole oh well. Time might end also or get warped! we might live forever.. but not be able to move.

Well if we don't die I hope tomorrow you all wake and take a deep breathe glad that the space time continium or the fabric of reality didn't get torn asunder. I hope this brush with the mortality of our own species helps you appreciate life which I doubt but it will but I'll continue regardless. If you have he means get out of your apartment. Have fun and meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Go live the life you always wanted.

If we do all die well I'm glad it was in the naive pursuit of science and not in a nuclear war. It was nice living in a part of the universe where physics were stable and knowing you all!

Double double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble. Double double trouble you, bubble in a witches' brew!

The home aid that comes over is colombian. She aparently was going to be a lawyer but ran out of funds and had to quit and come work here in burger king which is rather regretable. She knows basically no english and is studying to be a nurse so I help her translate the reviews she has to study. It seems extremely simple to me plus I've always been interested in anatomy. Hmm I could study botany like my aunt, it's something I like. The U.S. goverment is granting full and complete scholarships to livestock veterenarians since everyone wants to care for the puppies and the kitties aww... but not the cows and horses and they'll be short a fair few thousand livestock veterenarians by 2010. Nursing courses seem like a breeze.. so I am pondering this crossroad.

I've been spicing up salmon and eating it for dinner the last few days I have concluded pepper and garlic are the best seasoning. Chili powder and rosemary made it taste dull and way hot or like dog puke. I also made some bannana/carrot smoothies! which are soo good.

The tech support people called me again, woke me actually, about the computer. Asked me if I wanted to try reinstalling windows. Which is what I did troubleshooting it the last time with tech support so it makes no sense and it seems they have no idea what's going on... then they offered to ship it to a repair workshop and I told them no. Such a large sum of money was not spent on a birthday gift to be troubleshooting it more than once in less than a week like a $300 dollar office max christmas special. I send it back today so I'll be gone for 2-3 weeks again waiting for the new one.

Unless of course the world explodes today then I'll never get my money back well money would cease existing :paranoid: Well that's a cheerful thought if there were humans left to rebuild the world in teamwork and peace.

Links-
Science-
[link] I predict the beginning a whole new range of possible nano technology and religious uproar.

[link]
[link]
Genetically manipulate the little bears to be spacefaring bio-ships? someday in the future of course.

Comedy :XD:
[link] Is it a question or a declerative statement?

[link] Don't you want to know how we keep starting fires?

If someone else has a deep love for celtic things especially music like I do. I recommend the band "Omnia" I can't stop listening to it :)

Well I bid thee farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment