Sunday, January 11, 2009

College and Randomness

Thu Mar 27, 2008, 10:48 PM

I applied to college today very good chance I'll get accepted though some stuff was changed. My score isn't that high so I'm accepted in another district than the one I applied the first time.

The place isn't that far and the main courses I applied to. If I'm not accepted in one I'm moved to the other in this order.

1. Recreation and Education for people with impediments :aww: (I'm really hoping to get this one)

2. Office Management :shrug:

3. Industrial Auto.. thing (This was kind of shoved onto me since it was the other thing that was closest to my score :XD:)

I should get a transfer when I finish my main course and my IGS goes up ^_^

I found this online:

*PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN*
Bulletproof Backpacks are in!
[link]

So if the shooting starts, I what stick my head in it? Hold it infront of me?

I think it's just playing on people's fear of school shootings and that's kinda sad.

It is cheaper than a bulletproof vest if anything I guess you could cut armholes and wear it?


Unicorns are real... y'see a long time ago some sailors or explorers went to Africa and saw Rhinos. When they came back best they could describe these creatures without a name were as large horses with one horn. The impressed townsfolk who had never gone and never would go to Africa used their imagination to conjure unicorns. So they are somewhat a half truth :)

This makes me happy because yeah i am that immature :P [link] :giggle:

Love is evol spelt backwards! It's a sign!

I love really out of the ordinary or weird conversations they make my life fun. I stop and say to myself what I'm talking about, where and with who and laugh because nobody would believe it :D

I want my camera fixed, I want more photo deviations in my gallery :( The drawings are fun though :dance: The story was for someone :heart: The poems randomly blurt out :shrug:

I really need to fix my biological clock I'm awake at 3 a.m.

I must go plot world domination and such :evillaugh:

"You DARE bring 'Light' into my lair?"

:iconyoumustdieplz:

"You must DIE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment