Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pictures :o

Tue Oct 28, 2008, 10:19 AM

It's snowed! It snowed! It was fun :) I didn't have gloves so resorted to wearing fluffy socks on my hands. They weren't so bad I just didn't have any thumb-use with them. I could cut holes for my fingers in them later and use them like that :confused: Point is I couldn't work the camera though so my right hand had to be bare and so it was and I damn near froze it. It got red and completely numb but the camera doesn't work itself though so :shrug: I was excited enough not to notice it until after awhile then I just ignored it. I write about it now because I'm feeling it as I type :XD:

I got some Fall pictures too so yeah this is going to be quite a submission. Not sticking to my usual posting batches of 4 deviations at a time so strap yourselves in boys and girls if you plan on checking them all out. I'm actually going to stop trying to write this entry and submit and just concentrate on submitting. I'll finish the entry at the end if I do have the time :P

-------------

Alas ladies and gents I must take my leave since I do have things to do chief amongst them to cook for myself since my breakfast was going outside to take pictures and my lunch was uploading them :XD: My tummy growls it's disapproval :o

No comments:

Post a Comment