Thursday, January 15, 2009

Beep beep

Fri Jun 6, 2008, 3:20 AM

I really like this song [link] I enjoy it while getting ready in the morning :)

Summer school's decent a lot easier since you don't have 7 other classes trying to fry your brain with stress and drown you in work. Classes drag out into almost two hours but I find them simple enough, just tons of work to patiently sift through. Surprisingly I like taking statistics it pleases my perfectionist organizational side :giggle:

Physics is difficult but so far I've scored three 100%'s once again most is math but I've got the time and determination this time around to put my mind to it. I marvel at kid's who are flunking their summer biology class tests on stuff like:

Mark which of the following are living beings-
Dog
Bacteria
Sun
Bird
Spoon
Snail
Rock

They mark "Sun" and "Water" and leave Bacteria unmarked and flunk it. I''m like... :awestruck: that and some kid that didn't understand the difference between a cell and an atom while the teacher explained it repeatedly for like half an hour. I wouldn't care but were talking about 10th and 11th graders here with no learning impediments then again they do dress like gangsters or pimps...*sigh* okay fine you can blame me for expecting common sense and basic knowledge

Games-

I need a new computer this one doesn't have the capacity to hold the video cards for Starcraft II :P Actually it doesn't run most games that are coming out :( Some Dawn of War II screenshots came out and a teaser.

My current computer would die before running these games :cries:

Starcraft-
[link]

[link]

DoW II-
[link]

[link]


Home- (Warning Rant)
Unsurprisingly mom's being an abusive hypocrite. Dog tore up some toilet paper and she's screaming at me that I left it in reach of the dog so i have to clean it up now and goes about demanding immediate action and punching my door. The hypocrite side is that most of the house is in inhuman conditions with stained walls, leaking ceiling, puddles of rotten dog piss which small like shit and ammonia after awhile, plates and food lying around the house sometimes with rotting leftovers and trash and filth gathering up in the corners. As depressing as living in such squalor might be this is a big house and I can't clean it alone and against it getting constantly messy after I clean because of other people's faults, I have tried, so I just specialize in my room and some other areas.
I feed the animals, clean my room, clean the bathroom, clean the kitchen table because otherwise the food she leaves there would rot (it has happened, same with the stove), do laundry, go to school which is irrelevant to her since apparently school is a breeze, heh I flunked two classes, and I just don't have anything to do but play majordomo with no human rights to her, deal with the trash and her endless requests and other people's because shit rolls downhill with requests. My cousin tells mom "I'm leaving lock the door" and this is instantly translated by her into "Seb go lock the door" and this scenario is constant with everything. Hell her dog barks too much at her and she starts yelling out my name, very much like the dog does with barking at her, until I come over and feed her dog for her. She doesn't move and she doesn't clean at all yet I am called an irresponsible and am belittled for not doing *everything*
But the current issue, she asks me if i did leave the paper and when I deny it because I didn't leave it in reach of the dog she bursts into "Yes you! You did why are you lying?!" I'm like jesus christ what sort of moron asks for confirmation when they've already made up their mind and I said as much. Got some fun slaps for that. She does that asking for confirmation only to argue and deny constantly it's idiotic, illogical and frustrating. Had to rant sorry... ^^;

Random Facts-
1. I dislike stereotypical people
2. I have an intense obsession with plants, fire, animals, experimenting and learning
3. I can love and feel empathic easily but trusting is nearly impossible for me :(
4. I like the taste of blood. :o
5. I keep what most people see as a constant optimistic helpful attitude through having a strong empathic instinct and feeling content when I laugh in life's face because it'll never break me :aww:
6. I'm only happy when helping others, loving or learning :dance: or dancing.. though I can't dance.
7. Also being in a forest make me extremely happy for some unexplainable reason.
8. I love earthy smells :nod:


We're not men disguised as mere dogs. We're wolves disguised as men!

No comments:

Post a Comment