Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fortis cadere, cedere non potest

Sat Aug 23, 2008, 1:53 PM

I was talking to a friend she tells me her boyfriend works in a food processing plants and they add barrels of stuff to the mix that have like poison and exposure warnings :o Preservatives are pure evil! I felt like sharing that..

I watched "The Patriot" old movie I know I found it rather overly dramatic and one sided the portrayal of the conflict. Plus you don't go play militia in the woods shooting imperial troops by the dozens while your family stays home baking pies then expect everything to be fair and peachy.

Highly recommend "Apocalypto" though if they were going to market it as a glimpse into mayan civlization they could've paid more attention to other cultural aspects besides human sacrifice it's basically a chase sequence after a certain point.

Oh and Drink red wine is rejuvenates, scientifically proven to trigger the body's healing so if you over trigger it your body fixes itself and lasts longer. The component in it that causes so is resveratrol which might be made into a pill in the future.

I finished my celtic myths book completely and it was an amusing read. They did know how to make their bedtime stories harsh enough to be remembered by kids also made them extremely superstitious later on in life but that's past civlizations for you. Unless you want to go with UFO theories that aliens were actually coming down and making all those sorts of crazy stuff happen and mating with people producing "demigods" it is always an amusing take.

Now I basically sit around with music writing down ideas and making sketches. This great epiphany came upon me and I realized I should buy fake shrunken heads and put firecrackers or smoke bombs in them best choice would be coloured smoke bombs with a delayed fuse. Then go around throwing them at people's feet and start chanting. I got sketches for several projects including an aviary and have left my imagination wonder all the way to underground farms with chimney exhausts and all but I that one is just an imaginative idea, the aviary though can be done. I miss my terrariums/improvised botanist's lab back home i've been drawing new concepts for it. I want to see the stars again.

Aliens in disguise! wow I'm tired damn aliens sleep raying.. my brain!

I'm going to nap more than likely I'll update this again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment