Sunday, January 11, 2009

Question thingy

Mon Apr 7, 2008, 12:55 PM

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Seb
-- Birthplace: Caguas P.R
-- Gender: Male
-- Eye Color: Dark Brown
-- Hair Color: Dark Brown again
-- Height: Tall :aww:
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty :P
-- Zodiac Sign: Leo grawr

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Spanish, Jewish and something European that settled on the nearby islands and then moved here... this mix would partly explain why I'm so pale.
-- The shoes you wore today: The shoes dictated by the wonderful school dress code :bleh:
-- Your fears: Letting people I care for get hurt or messing up :(
-- Your perfect meal: It's all about the company :date:
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Independance (housewise) and making those I love happy :heart:

LAYER THREE:
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Depends on the day :XD:

School: *looks around* Awww crap I didn't lapse into a coma and skipped highschool... *sigh* What can't be cured must be endured, let's make the best of it.

Free Day: *walks around in PJs holding book* Gotta make breakfast... yes yes breakfast, then the plants they need water and fetilizer and the birds yes they need water too... I'm hungry and my back hurts.


-- Your best physical feature: I've been told eyes and neck by crazy people who tell me I'm cute... I told you they are CRAZY :P
-- Your bedtime: When I fall asleep it's pretty much self taught though that I'll be in a zombie unresponsive state the next day if I don't go sleepy before 2 a.m. so before but usually around there :shrug:
-- Your most missed memory: Dead Relatives :(

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Mountain Dew :giggle:
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Subway... I reject your authority and options and make my own :dance:
-- Single or group dates: Single :) Group ones take all the romance away but make it easier to break the ice but i'm not one for dating total or near complete strangers.
-- Adidas or Nike: Barefeet. :meditation:
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Ice tea cause it is guten! :nod:
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Mango :paranoid:
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Hot chocolate!

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: No sir
-- Cuss: In moments of pain or suprise... yes very colourfully :blush:
-- Sing: In the shower or hum while working alone
-- Take a shower: Twice a day
-- Have a crush: Perhaps... If I love you it's none of your buisness :fist:
-- Do you think you've been in love: For all the good it has done me yes I have was very much so
-- Want to go to college: Yeah but for how long is debatable
-- Liked high school: I can count the people who make the place bearable with one hand. I dislike the place just passing through.
-- Want to get married: *shrugs* I'd have to be madly in love and do I look madly in love? =| Maybe someday :P
-- Get motion sickness: Very rarely not sure why I like spinning in office chairs for minutes and minutes :confused:
-- Think you're attractive: No you're all mad and trying to convince me proves you madder still!
-- Think you're a health freak: With certain things
-- Get along with your parent(s): Never have probably never will
-- Like thunderstorms: They get me oddly hyper and excited... don't misinterpret that
-- Play an instrument: I can whistle? :D

LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Nope
-- Smoked: Naw
-- Done a drug: Oh! oh! guess this one! No.
-- Had Sex: My pants are VIP and I'm single so you'll be getting the same answer for the next months.
-- Made Out: Maybe :paranoid: It was a dare and a peck so go away :giggle:
-- Gone on a date: With myself yup
-- Gone to the mall?: Yeah got more books :) My room resembles more a library/museum that a homeless person lives in than an actual room.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: It's YOU! the same guy who asked this BEFORE! Leave me alone! :cries:
-- Eaten sushi: Yesh it is delishush :drool:
-- Been on stage: Twice and i managed to detach from what i was doing and do it well but blushed furiously and hyperventilated before and after so not a fan of doing it again :D
-- Been dumped?: *ahem* 5 times I guess you could say she was a tad unstable she'd always dump me then come back begging for forgiveness.. I had a much weaker heart :shrug:
-- Made homemade cookies: You mean burnt hard sugary lumps that get stuck in your throat... yeah I did.. once...
-- Gone skinny dipping: Nay!
-- Dyed your hair: Nay once again!
-- Stolen anything: School Materials (Pencils, Erasers you know small stuff that won't be missed) from snobby rich kids to give to friends who actually need it yes and I take stuff from friends and give it back for fun =P

LAYER NINE:
In a guy/girl...
-- Best eye color?: Any
-- Best hair color?: Dark
-- Short or long hair?: Long is smexy :aww:
-- Height: Doesn't matter.
-- Best weight: Whatever she's comftrable with :)
-- Best articles of clothing: Anything intresting or cute ;)

LAYER TEN:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: None
-- Number of piercings: None yet I want one :(
-- Number of tattoos: None either but I'd like a few :cries:
-- Number of times name was in newspaper: Once and I never looked it up myself
-- Number of scars on my body: Chest and shoulders have a few.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Loads... don't remind me.



:reading: :boogie:

Let us read and let us dance: two amusements that will never do any harm to the world.
— Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment