Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rant Once More

I'm on finals and my childhood asthma seems to be developing again tons of fun I must say I can't go 5 minutes without a coughing fit my tonsils get swollen, my throat constricts and I get headaches from coughing too much.

My Literature test went well I'm a tad worried about Math quite sure it's summer for me but summer school isn't that bad if you don't have anywhere to go to.

Anyways my voice is hoarse and low... kinky phone sex operator's voice so I'm barely talking not too big of a deal though. It does suck at stores or restaurants though so do the coughing fits.

Bit of a rant now I'm afraid

I am not bi or gay and this woman pissed me off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxk7glmMbo

Here comes the rant...

That I stand up for gay rights and don't walk around mouthing off what I've done with my partners doesn't mean you should just assume so but hey people are people.

What I do is private for me.

I don't get the whole disrespectful "What I did to some random bitch" lunch talk, seems to be some sort of way to prove manliness... anyways...

We all have a right to pursue happiness. If you are happy let others be happy. If you're not happy give other people a chance to try to be.

Okay right if you aren't gay or have something against them.

If it's in your mental abilities to try to have some empathy and pretend for a second you were gay for whatever the reasons you want to pretend to have.

Wouldn't it suck? To have everyone look at you with fear like you were inhuman or with disgust like you were something they found on the heel of their shoe? having that fanatical snot nosed bitch calling you some unnatural child perverting bastard?

My head hurts again I'm going to bed :sleep:

No comments:

Post a Comment