Sunday, January 11, 2009

An shtuff

Thu Mar 20, 2008, 5:14 PM

Hmm I like jam... tasty grape jam with toast is good :drool: and fresh fruit it's what I made for breakfast

Been compulsively watching Invader Zim and reading about medieval weapons, tactics, diseases and occult societies... yes this is what I do on vacation :D

Ring Around the Rosie is actually about the horrible sympthons of the Black Death!

I call upon the wind of Shyish! *wiggles fingers at you*

DEATH! *gesticulates wildly*

Death..? :(

Oh well anyways it was never the highest of the Eight Cryptic Magicks

I wrapped burritos for lunch I don't know what were having for dinner but I ain't making it too :paranoid:

I have a thing for randomly picking up the puppies today and booming out "Simbaaa!!" then hugging them they like it :giggle:

I played online with Herr Jordan we dominated before he came online I played with random teammates I got some guy that wrote in squares

No idea what language that is, I'm guessing your computer is supposed to be configured to understand it? they're just squares :shrug:

He was bullying me in squares then bad English after I told him i didn't understand to follow his ill advised tactics :unimpressed:

The

I can't really decide which Chaos Marines are my favorite... between Word Bearers or Night Lords :confused:

I mean fanatical diabolical monks or stealthy brutal murderers.. tough choice tough choice... both are Chaos Undivided... nobody knows what I'm talking about I'm betting :D Well Ave dominius nox! :evillaugh:

I had a scrap there were these Warp Beasts, nasty things they had a wych handler, about to flank my fire teams I was playing Tau.

I send in my Kroot Hounds with an attached Shaper counter-charged them with Feral leap and the slaughter began in earnest.

Well Jordan knows what I'm talking about! *shakes fist*

DEAAAATH! *wiggly fingers*

I'm on vacation! and I'm happy! and I had too much caffeine!

Been a long time since I've had a vacation :)

We must dance in the Most Holy Summoning of Trance! :dance:

Right I should stop spouting nonsense and leave now...

....


..

..

.


*Bursts back in* DEAAAAATH! *gesticulates wildly*

No comments:

Post a Comment