Thursday, January 15, 2009

One does not simply zerg rush Holy Terra

Sun Jun 8, 2008, 11:37 PM

I'm a jeep :3

I watched Indiana Jones it was actually good though people wouldn't die whilst surviving a ridiculous amount of near death experiences. For some reason I find that more unnatural than the oddest sci-fi movie.

I've always wanted a tattoo. I really like tribal ones because the lines flow and they just look awesome. I know I want some wolves I got pictures but they're files so I can't post. I found this though [link] ^^ Makes me think of a Norse Wyrm or Wurm however you wish to call it :) Tis pretty

I am currently engaged in conversation with a man in his late thirties who is quite possibly developing an unhealthy amount of paranoia bordering on schizophrenia since most of his worries have no base.

Not really conversing I'm just listening and pointing out gaps in his logic phrasing them as a kindly spoken innocent questions. I might reptilian when analyzing situations like these but I see no point in causing harm by being blunt. So I'll play along and I'll play dumb. Hopefully he'll feel better from it and do some self analyzation.

He's having a blast enlightening my Oh so uninformed mind and reassuring himself as well as me by zealously explaining his situation and conviction. Sometimes I wonder what people would do if they knew I've got my own opinion and overview. Analyzed and understood the situation and them like a fly pinned to a wall. Yet I'm playing the bumbling naive fool to make them feel better about themselves asking things I know the answer to. Even when I can predict how the situation will play out or should be bitch slapping them back into their senses. I've always found patience and discipline to be more effective.

I wonder though does this make me a liar in a bad sense that is. People who I don't like see me as cruel and cynical. People I do like see me as empathic and kind. People who know me well see me as both. This duality just has to do with the person I'm interacting with and how I view them. The question stands is holding back and manipulating people into expressing their fears and worries to heal them bad?

Never been too pious or puritan really there is no drawn line in right and wrong or good or bad in my mind. Very large gray area depending on the situation. Probably why I'm such an open-minded liberal tolerating hippie-like dude :XD: As much as my family hates it. I weigh morality, purpose and emotions everything else is rather completely irrelevant to me. I find overly shallow people abominable there is so much more to look at and for not only are they blind to that they hurt others because of it.

I keep so many secrets. I write here more openly because thankfully barely anyone reads it. It's an outlet I've been learning to use. Being a secret keeper with no one to confide to takes it's toll after awhile at least my unspoken thoughts are lodged somewhere. Makes me feel less isolated even though I still am.

Nothing says your life fails like watching a movie alone on a Saturday night . Then again I should answer the phone but it's not that simple. At least it never is with me.

I'm doing community hours in an animal shelter. I'll write about that later I need to try to get some sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment