Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dear Die-ary

Sun Mar 23, 2008, 2:00 PM

If I ever have a large dog I will name him.... Spongo! Comes from misspelling sponge! :noes:

Said misspelling happened while RPing with an Australian Furry at 8a.m... don't ask lol :)

It also sounds akin to the name of a half bestial bodyguard of a mad scientist like :evillaugh:

"Spongo Kill the Intruders!" :pissed:

Anyhow...


One of the turtles died today. First turtle to die since we got them and that was like 9 years ago.

Seems to have gotten egg laying troubles and died from the eggs staying inside :( I buried it hasn't rained in awhile, the earth was dry and hard packed so it took awhile to dig a hole.

Happier things

I found a band called "yelworC" interesting yet quite odd it's some obscure dark electro band from Germany I find it fun it's a tad creepy and surreal sometimes but that's why I like it.

Like "The Drow" though less creepy :XD: Fun to listen to in the dark :)

:dance:

I am convinced Kat is part of a Slanneshi cult :paranoid: When she summons a Keeper of Secrets don't come crying to me =P

I'm re-reading my JTHM comics they make me happy :aww:

I must go shower! *runs away*

No comments:

Post a Comment