Thursday, January 15, 2009

I stuck myself with a rabies vaccine today

Mon Jun 9, 2008, 2:08 PM

I do volunteer work at an animal shelter. Today "Lady" a Pitbull/Boxer mix who I thought was a male the first time she jumped on me and humped me was especially "playful". I cleaned some cages then I started fixing the rabies shots. Working on my 6th shot after I had extracted the liquid from the first container my self-appointed canine lover smashes into me in a wave of horny slobbering joy causing the needle to sink into my thumb. As far as I can tell it wasn't pressed and didn't release it's contents. It had already been dipped in the vaccine though. I pressed and bled my thumb for over a minute then just kept working. I'm a tad curious thinking about it now. Am I going to get rabies and tear people's throats out or will my brain hemorrhage out of my eyes?

I'm covered in cuts and scratches from "Puppies" half my size. I like working there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment