Sunday, January 11, 2009

Familiy Relations

Mon Feb 18, 2008, 7:13 PM

I'm seeing dad again its awkward. It's still the same he loves to talk and not listen. His eyes watered in the car though when he picked me up that was a hard sight.

He told me twins are born when the babies develop in different wombs I just blinked at him and didn't bother explaining.

He kept trying to take me to his house which is a good 4 hours away and I kept politely declining. We went to Borders got some books I have to read for school, ate and he took me back. I missed him a lot though it's really weird seeing him again.

I tell mom hey mom I'd like a laptop for Christmas or my birthday (I never ask or get anything) she's like "For what? It's unnecessary"

I'm like well to carry my work, documents and music around, can't be that hard to get everyone bloody has one it's the only thing I'm asking for. She just says I don't need one then tries to push 80$ shoes on me that I don't want at Macy's. I've been asking for it for four years.

What did I get last Christmas? a toolbox now she calls for me to fix everything. This Christmas? nothing.

Dad just says well she buys tons of makeup and shoes to be happy and she doesn't use them but nobody tells her that it's a waste.

I'll get you one of these "unnecessary" laptops if i get the money. I'd never let him he doesn't have the money. The gesture is enough and I'm touched enough to want to cry. Been running into solid walls for too long.

Gotta be careful with mom though she teaches you to do things so you do it for her.

Here you have to responsible take out the trash. Here you have to be responsible do the dishes. here you have to be responsible mop and sweep and TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING YOU IRRESPONSIBLE LAZY UNGRATEFUL BASTARD... I work, I work a lot, you don't do anything.

I go to school?

That's not work, you need to help around the house.

It's not like the knowladge flows into my mind! and help? you mean do everything like I already do!

I can't do it and I pay your school!

That's all she can bring up. Only things I buy are 7.99 paperback books and a game once every 4 months.

She can't really ground me, I don't go out, I don't talk on the phone. I just stay home, clean, be on the computer for short periods of time and take care of plants and animals which is I'm an arrogant bastard. I'm immune to blackmailing.

It's not that i don't clean because I clean everything and she does nothing. It's that she's a perfectionist and ungrateful. I clean the kitchen, living room, my room, bathroom she comes in and starts yelling that the trash hasn't been taken out. Of course it bloody hasn't I'm throwing things in it as I clean while she sits on the sofa or is out shopping. We get into huge fights constantly.

Ever heard the expression "You want something done right, do it yourself" I don't think there is a right way and I'm quite thankful if anyone does me a favor at all though I dislike getting aid in the first place. I am grateful if it's done as a team. I don't like being served or spoiled. Now if you're a perfectionist and you want things done in an exact way only you know then do it yourself.

Her tactic is to yell at other people until they get it how she wants usually while thrashing their self esteem along the way she doesn't do anything people do everything for her not only do they do everything they have to do it like she wants it to be done. Then she sits and watches TV or goes on the comp and calls on me for everything 5-10mins

Get me water
Get me a blanket
Let the dog out
Get the door
Get me the remote
Let the dog in

Now I love her with all my heart. I know we fall into the situation out of necessity IN PART. I'd just like some gratefulness and consideration for once just once.

Being told yes good job Seb! no added but this isn't done, do that now or this isn't done right it just drags me down and frustrates me to hell.

Dad does has his temper, neither of them are saints but nobody is. I love them and I'm proud of them both I'd never trade them.

I know they love me and they both mean well it's just life is never that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment