Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School

Feb 6, 2008

RAERRWRWRR! RAWRRR BLOODY FRIKKIN RAWRR AND SNARL AND PISS SHIT!

Okay now that we got that out of the way let us begin. Today in my most wonderful school.

First of all I'm in trouble with the administration because shit travels at the speed of light there.

They found out I called them fascist power drunk bastards who don't know two things about education. Who fire all the real teachers that don't agree with their "Screw the students, screw individualism only obedience and control is all" Modus operandi. I know who ratted it.

Now in 3 days my comment on the difference between two workers there. A teacher and a guy in charge of discipline. Both their last names are Figueroa. So I call one the "Good Figui" and another the "Bad Figui". Now you *can* get reported for "Usurping Authority". I've been on their scope for that for a long long time. I'm already tagged and bagged.

I have a problem with authority and I have a problem with unfairness. They work with that as building blocks so I've always been quite outspoken, out of line more than often. Usually joking but still meaning it, sometimes seriously. Loyalty and Respect are won through love not age, status or profession so on. I'm not one for ass kissing. I'm a stubborn bastard and I'll hold to that and speak my mind.

Secondly petty intrigues and politics seem to be a norm of social life and I'm glad I don't have a very active one. I can defend myself and hold my own but bloody hell I have to defend others and take care of them too.

Not saying I don't enjoy it because I basically live for that. It's the people who constantly hurt them, the ignorant pricks, the jackasses the dumb sadistic shits with the IQ of a chair.

There's this girl with a bipolar disorder in my class and I'm really nice to her and she's a good person. She says odd things now and then and is randomly mean at times towards the closest person or object. She's who she is though. I care for her a great deal. Nobody is kind to her and nobody listens to her. I won't be another of them. She doesn't need that.

So today when she started crying out of nowhere, she does that sometimes often enough, everyone just sits there with stupid blank faces. I look at the teacher and surprise he has the same expression on his face.

Suddenly someone starts giggling, a low hissing sound. What do you know? 4 dumb shits having giggle fits that the "crazy" girl is crying because of "nothing". I snap and look back on the teacher who has the same stupid stare now at the wall.

I got up went to the bathroom, got her some paper towels and a kiss on the forehead and sat down saying "Goddamn fucking immaturity" loudly enough to be heard across the classroom. Amazingly to my expectations the giggles subsided however some kept their smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment