Saturday, January 17, 2009

Farewell

Wed Jul 2, 2008, 3:23 PM

I finished Summer School a week or so ago. Meaning I also finished High school. My grandpa has terminal cancer and he's in bed. He's currently in New Jersey being cared for by my aunt but she works. I requested to be allowed to stay over there and care for him. He's been my father figure and I miss and want to care for him dearly. It did take some convincing to approve since the original plan (not mine but what I want usually falls on deaf ears) was to ship me ASAP to college. That's been postponed. If I'm needed and it's approved I'll be staying over there indefinitely. I'm leaving tomorrow. I cleaned the comp and I cobbled up all my notes and half finished entries. Stuffed as much I could in my USB and I'll be cleaning the rest. Might post up a few deviations before I go.

I'm worried about my plants and pets but they'll have to manage until I return when I return. I packed some essentials, a lot of books and some clothes which basically sum up my belongings so I'm not leaving anything material behind.

Well I should be off, I hear they got computers there too so hopefully I won't be missing for too long and if I am well Take Care and Be Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment