Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quiz thingy :o

Thu May 29, 2008, 7:22 AM

Rules:
1) Write these rules again.
2) answer the questions.
3) Be truthful.

Hey number 4 is missing how tragic :aww:

1) If music was outlawed, what would you do?
Denounce whoever did such atrocious stupidity as a heretic and cause large collateral explosions until it was made legal again.

2)Ninjas VS Pirates. Who would win?
Me... :paranoid:

3)You're preggy! (guys too) What do you do?
I would be very confused because I'm a guy and not a seahorse and very scared because I don't know where it's going to come out of :( I don't have a Uterus to begin with?


4)Boxors or briefs?

Boxerssss! briefs are uncomfy fer mew :P

5) Zombies flood the streets. What do you do?
I get melee weapons I've seen enough zombie movies to know idiots with guns run of ammo and get eaten. I'd like a samurai sword or a hablberd. Shotgun with measured ammo... INCENDIARY AMMO! :evillaugh: and grenades :)

6) Your worst enemy just confessed thier love to you. I'd projectile vomit on their face :o


7) Do you have a zombie plan?
A zombie plan as in what to do if zombies break out? Read above and probably go somewhere isolated and lock myself in a defendible building.


8) Who's on yer speed dial?
Nobody Bahaha.. actually it's kinda sad.

9) Cake or death?
Death by Cake please :confused:

10) Cheese?
Mozarella.. melted in a cup and a spoon... yum :drool:

11) What do you drive?
Terribly yes :nod:

12) A random clown hugs you. What do you do?
Knee him in the groin and flee in terror :fear:

13) Chaaaarrrllliee?
We're on a bridge! A magical bridge!

14) you find a wallet full of money..what do you do?
Look around if there's someone like an old person or a girl ask and them if it's theirs if there isn't any or there is and it isn't theirs probaby start thinking about what to buy :)

15) what is yer favorite quote?
Currently? "Fortis cadere, cadere non protest."

16) what do you do when you get borred?
If I get *BORED* and there's no work to do I go find a book to get lost in or I listen to my nice Metal/Rock/Celtic/Classical/Alternative
music library :dance: and correct your grammar :P

17) Hic-cough-burp-up?
*pats back* If you're going to puke don't do it on my shoes

18) What is your greatest fear?
Failure :(

19) Favorite food?
Italian or Chinese :drool: or anything spicy :)


20) lastly....Virgen?
Your grammar offends me though for a second there I thought you were asking me if I was Virgo :P My pants are VIP only so yes I am and I will be until the right girl comes along.


In other news :P

1) bought a purplish Beta fishy

2) Someone threw a dessicated toad charm infront of my house... I am cursed! :fear:

3) Tomorrow's my graduation ceremony

4) I got a haircut

5) Refer to the section of stuff to see the music, books and such that i'm currently on.. they make me happy :)

6) I took the time to really concentrate on watching the intro movie to soulstorm. Don't really know why point is it's really stupid compared to the one of the first game which rocked... that was random I know.

First Dawn of War-

First DoW- [link]

Soulstorm- [link]

7) Adiu Ladies and Gents

Any further questions will be adressed by this neat looking fuzzy creature :)

Hello- :noir: <---

No comments:

Post a Comment