Thursday, February 26, 2009

Notes on Arrival on PR (not current)

--Short note on arrival in PR and anecdotes, not current, written sometime in late December--

My dear mother has wasted no time in converting me into a majordomo with he occasional hard labor to do once more. She is once more incapable of getting up to fetch objects that are 8 feet from her so she calls out for me to get them. I however have to get up from my BED and go over. She sinks into the couch and is too lazy to get up. Ugh. I am providing animal care once more. Bitter this homecoming was just plain bitter not bittersweet as expected. Just bitter, truly and heinously.


shouldn't the fear of STD's alone keep him away? He doesn't know where that's been! I'd be more okay with him shagging some dead animal left in the sun to be honest. It was emotional he says. Well I care for Miss blossom like a sister and I'm not offering to put my hand in her pants am I? Seems silly an excuse. I'll leave him be for now the world shuns him already. I don't like agreeing with the world. The world and I rarely get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment