Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blogspot Inauguration

Forgive my lateness, things transpire as always. From this point in the journal back you will find old entries from another website with a journal application that was used. Links might not work, codes might not be appliable and so on. For this I apologize I simply do not have the time to go through them all and transcript them onto the format of this website. The entries up to this one have been simply copy pasted and you may find references to art or people that are of course not part of Blogspot as well as the errant code or link as mentioned before. You may also notice an older date written on the entry not matching with the one set by blogspot, blogspot simply marks when it was moved.

From this moment on however I hope that after a quick conglomeration of the half finished notes and more recent unfinished entries and ideas I have still laying about I may begin to keep this up to date with present and current happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment